Pain is one of the feelings that we don’t want to feel it. But, as a human being, pain is one of the parts of our life. We can feel it in every part of our body. Some scientist were classified pain as a below:
- Nociceptive Pain is caused by tissue injuries
- Inflammatory Pain occurs when your immune system causes abnormal inflammation
- Neuropathic Pain caused by nerve-related problems
- In Functional Pain, the origin is unknown but, the pain is real.
As we mentioned, you can feel pain in every part of your body includes the penis. We call it penile pain. Several reasons can cause penile pain. Reasons are too important for sure because penile pain can cause lots of problems to men, such as erection problems. The pain may become more serious when people ejaculate during sex, and the situation may get worse with possible blood in the urine.
- Sexually transferred infection is the most common reason for penile pain. It mostly occurs in the form of painful urine, itching, and in some cases, bloody urine.
- Another reason called “balanitis” is the name given to penile pain caused by inflammation and infection under the foreskin of the penis.
- There’s a common penile disease called Peyronie’s disease which is the disfigurement of the penis is also one of the reasons that cause penile pain.
What should you do?
You may try a couple of low dose painkillers to see what happens. If it doesn’t work, you should definitely see a urologist. You should not apply lotions or creams that you do haven’t used before on your penis.
No matter how severe your pain is, you should not hard-pull your penis or do some other ancient and dangerous things believing that you can personally heal yourself.