Having a bigger penis seems essential for a better sex experience. Although it’s not entirely true, we can say that it is partially true. Because having a bigger penis makes you feel confident and a higher confidence level brings a better sex experience. Well, how can you enlarge your penis then? Research shows that some foods can have positive effects on very specific aspects of penile performance.
In order for nutrients to have a positive effect on the body, they must be consumed regularly and correctly. For the most accurate information, consult a specialist before you start consuming. For more information, you can fill out the form. Here are some foods that are beneficial for your penis health.
- Spinach: Spinach is rich in folate, which increases blood flow to the penis area and helps protect you from age-related sexual problems. Celery and broccoli are also good helpers.
- Coffee: Scientists say caffeine triggers a series of reactions in the body that increase blood flow.
- Banana: Getting enough potassium keeps your sodium levels in check, stabilizes your blood pressure and reduces heart problems.
- Tomato: Men who eat more than 10 servings of tomatoes each week have an 18 percent lower risk of developing prostate cancer (thanks to lycopene, an antioxidant that fights toxins that can cause DNA and cell damage). Tomatoes can also improve sperm morphology. In addition, carrots, peppers, potatoes are among the effective foods.
- Watermelon: Watermelon is one of the sources of L-citrulline, an amino acid. Once in the body, it transforms into L-arginine, increasing blood flow and stimulating nitric oxide production. In addition, pomegranate juice, rich in antioxidants that support blood flow, can help improve erectile dysfunction.
- Ginger: Ginger is another food that prolongs the life of the energy in your bedroom by aiding blood flow and improving artery health. The spice has also been shown to increase testosterone and sperm vitality.
- Dates: Dates contain some substances that are effective in reducing sexual reluctance and protecting penile health.
- Green tea: Green tea is rich in compounds called catechins. Catechins also increase desire by promoting blood flow to the penile area.
- Dark chocolate: Cocoa raises levels of serotonin, the hormone that can reduce stress levels, increase desire, and facilitate reaching orgasm. And that’s not all: Cocoa also increases blood flow in the veins and relaxes blood vessels, sending blood to all the right areas, which can increase pleasure.
- Cherry: Consuming cherries regularly can be healthy for your entire body. Strawberry is also a fruit that is on the side of men with its aphrodisiac effect. You can also consume avocados.
- Liver: The liver is loaded with zinc, which is essential for raising testosterone levels and preventing your body from converting T to estrogen. Beef liver is high in vitamin B12, its deficiency can cause erectile dysfunction. If you do not consume red meat and offal, you can also consume herring, salmon, chicken breast.
- Peanut butter: Peanut butter is a good source of folate, which improves sperm quality. It can also be effective in reducing impotence.
Regular consumption of eggs, honey, and oats for breakfast can also be effective. To get more information and learn about surgical methods, you can fill out the form.