Erection dysfunctionalities are a problem that no man wants to live with it. It can affect your self-esteem, and it can even affect your marriage or relationships because staying erect is the basis of sexual intercourse for a man.
There can be many reasons that cause erectile dysfunction, such as cardiovascular disease, diabetes, obesity, stress, anxiety, depression, drug use, sleep disorders, and consuming too much alcohol. But, how do you understand that you have erectile dysfunction (ED) problems?
- If you are troubling to getting an erection regularly.
- If you have difficulty maintaining an erection during sexual intercourse.
- If your interest in sex is reduced regularly.
Also some sexual disorders can cause erectile dysfunction (ED), such as premature ejaculation, anorgasmia, delayed ejaculation.
If you have one of these above, you should see your doctor and decide which treatment method will be eligible for you.
Treatment of erectile dysfunction (ED)
Erectile dysfunction treatment can vary depends on the underlying cause of your erectile dysfunction. Your doctor will give you some instructions to treat your ED, according to the reason that causes erectile dysfunction. You should carefully follow instructions that will be given by your doctor.
- Medications are one of the treatment ways to solve your erection problem. Doctors can suggest some medications such as avanafil (Stendra), sildenafil (Viagra), etc.
- If your erectile dysfunction is caused by emotional reasons, such as stress, anxiety, depression, talk therapy may help you.
- Vacuum pumps are another way to treat your erectile dysfunction.